Wednesday, May 19, 2010

No loss, no gain

Yup, that's the weight loss update for today.  No loss, no gain.  After 6 days of workouts in a row that was a bit dissappointing but I'll just have to keep working hard and I'll start dropping again.  Let me just say that in stressful weeks I wish that chocolate was a healthier choice.  Clif and Luna bars are tasty, but just not the same thing!

Tonight's dinner is a chicken and veggie stir fry with sesame noodles on the side.  I use whole wheat pasta so they're healthier and I can't have a carb-free dinner.  I just don't know how people do those Atkins diets...I'd go crazy!  The BF and I have some catching up to do on The Pacific so it should be a snuggly night on the couch which I always love.

NYSSMA week is rolling right along, keeping me busy trying to make sure that all my kids have the right music, accompaniments, information and directions...yikes!  I will be so glad when Saturday gets here and it's all over.  There will be tears in the next week when students get scores (there is always someone) but it's a downhill roll for the rest of the school year.  Marching band, moving up ceremonies and then I'm pretty much done.  Yea!!!

I have almost another entire bag of goodies for goodwill packed up.  I've been trying to be good about this as I switch over my winter-summer clothes.  Stuff I didn't wear and stuff I won't wear goes right in the big shopping bag in the living room.  Shocker...there are even 2 pairs of shoes in it!  I am a shoe addict so this is a BIG deal.

I'm looking forward to a yummy dinner with my friend Paddy on Friday night.  We're going up to Montgomery to try a restaurant where a friend of ours is the new chef.  I should have great pics and an amazing dinner.  It's my reward for making it to Friday this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment