Friday, May 28, 2010

Bon Jovi

Who doesn't love girls night...especially when it involves going to see Bon Jovi!!  Wednesday night I was the 'official" opening of the new Meadowlands Stadium watching a great concert.  Overall, Bon Jovi was awesome, the stadium needs some work.  Their sound and video systems experienced some glitches so I think the stadium wasn't quite ready.  At one point the speakers where we were sitting cut out completely!!  The screens around the stadium were finally working by the encore but up until then it was watching from a distance  Livin' on a Prayer and Wanted Dead or Alive are sooooo much better live! 


Thursday brought PJ day at school (excellent timing after my late night) and grad class #3.  This class focuses on the development of curriculum which is something I enjoy.  We are currently working refining and rewriting some of the music curriculum at my school and it's been an interesting process to be a part of.

Today starts my 4 day weekend....love it!!  I have very few plans other than marching band on Monday.  My biggest goal is to do a workout every day.  Last night was push-ups and sit-ups and I've done the same today.  I actually did 80 push ups today!!!  Okay, so they're girl push-ups but that's 70 more than I was able to do a month back.  That along with more than 200 crunches, twists and bicycles is a decent start on today's fitness.  I'm feeling a walk coming on later.

Tonight I am having dinner with a couple of the girls at yet another new restaurant.  I've heard lots about the food at Blue Fig but have never been there.  Pics and an update tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment