Saturday, May 22, 2010

Coffee, Couch and Kitty Time

All good things this morning.  I got up and made coffee (my favorite!) and swept the floors while it perked.  I love that little bit of productivity.  It totally counteracts the lazy sitting on the couch I'm doing now.  I'm watching DVRs and playing fetch with Hazel.

Yes, I have a cat who plays fetch.  I don't know where she learned it, but the little mice toys are her favorite to play with.  We'll do this for a while then she takes a break for a little nap and then gets back up again.  There are nights I actually have to hide the toys when I go to bed if she's in this mood.  It's not easy to sleep when small, brightly colored mice are being dropped on your head!

Today's plan is a mani-pedi, trip to the gym and then dinner with the girls.  Nice and relaxing which is just what I need before tomorrow morning's 10K.  It's my starting race for the year and will give me a better idea of how to meet my 10K time goal.

1 comment:

  1. My roommate's cat plays fetch too! He chases after plastic strawberries - it's pretty cute :)

    ReplyDelete