Sunday, January 24, 2010

Running and eating

So, I discovered yesterday that if I don't eat within a few hours of running I become a very nasty person. I bit the bf's head off yesterday when he was just trying to be cute...so not my usual thing. Today I ran before I ate a real breakfast which should help. 2 days of running in a row though, this is VERY good. I have to really push myself to make this a habit again.

On a positive note, I'm down almost 6 pounds as of this morning. I was thinking that after last week I might bounce back but I tried to still stay careful with my food, etc. I was at a benefit Friday night that could have put me over the edge but I seem to have managed that pretty well, too.

I dropped a bag of clothes off to a Goodwill box on Wednesday...1 down, 9 to go!

Budgeting is still my biggest hurdle. Today I'm calling the cable company to turn off HBO On-Demand. I figure that's a total luxury I don't need as long as I have the HBO package. (Big Love, anyone??)

Today's plan is a whole wheat apple muffin recipe that I got off the Self website. Their Healthy Bites blog has some great tips and ideas. I need some suggestions for inexpensive restaurants to try near me, we're still stuck in a rut!

Off to shower up and get moving on the rest of my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment