Friday, February 5, 2010

Slacked off...

So this week I've had a cold and totally slacked off. I haven't been eating as well and haven't made it to the gym or running. So...no weight loss. Sunday starts a new week, we'll hope and work for the best!

However, I have managed to get a good jump on the book reading. I've read a few books this month, though not all qualified as literature. Elizabeth I was a great historical fiction biography (duh) and I loved that. I have a small obsession with the Tudors. I just started The Winter Prince, which is about the last monarchs in England before William and Mary, I think. Olive Kitteridge and the House of The Seven Sisters are the other books I've read. I didn't care too much for Olive and the 7 Sisters was good but a little strange.

I haven't started on the guitar playing. There's one hanging on my wall...waiting for me...

I have started a cake decorating class with my friend Heather. This weekend, a new icing recipe! SO NOT HEALTHY, but that's ok. It'll be fun. Chocolate cake, raspberry filling and white icing. Not too bad, right? Let's hope...I'll post a pic after class Monday night no matter how bad!

Off to grocery shop for this weekends parties. UFC Saturday night and Superbowl on Sunday. Thank goodness we have a conference day on Monday, I'll be in no shape for the kiddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment