Monday, January 11, 2010

So, the graduate credits and the managing money thing do NOT work well together. I have signed up for 3 classes this coming spring which has set me back quite a bit. All 3 classes (though one doesn't start until April) need to be paid for in the next week or so...ugh. Dipping into my savings account this early on is NOT what I had hoped for. I know it will all come back eventually, but I hate the thought of it.

I'm doing well in the weight-watching department. I'm using Sparkpeople to keep track of my calorie intake and trying to just be smarter overall. I had an event this weekend that always has great food and I managed to skip dessert both days! The dinner options were limited but I made sure to have lots of the steamed veggies along with the cheese covered eggplant (so yummy!)

Back to work today...healthy lunch is packed and I'm planning a run tomorrow. It's so cold I'm having trouble getting motivated to get outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment