Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions for 2010

Okay, going on some inspirations from my 2 sisters I've decided to make some New Year's resolutions that are based on 20s and 10s....for obvious reasons. I'll have one year to complete the the following 10 resolutions, wish me luck!

1. Lose 20 lbs
2. Cook 20 new recipes, 10 of them must be healthy.
3. Run a 10k in under 1:03
4. Read 20 books that qualify as literature, not brain candy.
5. Try 10 new classes at the gym or workouts
6 Complete 20 credits towards my 2nd masters degree
7. Be able to play at least 10 chords on guitar
8. Give away at least 10 bags of stuff to charities
9. Try 10 new restaurants
10. Spend 10-20 minutes every week working on budgeting in an effort to save more and spend less.

As of today, I've got a baseline on my weight and tried a new recipe. Tonight for dinner I made roasted brussel sprouts...which were better than I expected! I think they even qualify as healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment