Sunday, January 3, 2010

2 recipes planned for today...only one new one

So, roasted brussel sprouts tasted ok...but my very small apartment smelled awful! It took two days, scented candles and ceiling fans to help that disappear. I'd have opened the windows but it's windy and cold here!

Today's plan....Julia Child's Beouf Bourguignon and a pot of turkey chili to have later on in the week. Cooking is my person yoga on days like this. I'm trying not to think about the fact that I have to go back to work tomorrow after a week of vacation. Most of the time I really like my job but going back is never easy!

I've also looked up a few quick and easy lunches to bring this week to help kick-start my weight loss plan. I'm using meals from Self.com this week. Their chicken mango wrap sounds yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment