Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Good news, sad news

I have absolutely no idea how it happened...but I'm down another pound!  That makes for a total of 9 with 11 more to go for my resolution goal.  And this was before I ran this morning....nice!

It's a beautiful day here, lots of sun and very little humidity.  I went for a great 3 mile run this morning and purposefully left my watch at home.  Now, I'm procrastinating the packing I should be doing.

For those of you who aren't aware, the bf and I have decided to give living together a shot.  We're going to take the rest of the month to slowly combine households, figuring out what to keep, what to store and what to get rid of.  I'm hoping it will be fun, I know that there will be stressful moments as well.  The saddest part of this is that Hazel is in need of a good home.  She's not invited to move with me, and I know that many people will think I'm in the wrong for choosing him over the cat but I have to choose my shot at happiness.  That said, I've got her a great sitter for the next few weeks but really need to find her a forever home.  She will NOT go to a shelter again under any circumstances!

Alright, shower and then let the packing begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment