Friday, August 6, 2010

Week in review

It's been a great week overall...even though it didn't always feel like it!

First:  I finished my 2 summer classes!  6 more credits finished, which puts me at 12 total so far this year.  I spent almost 8 hours working on stuff Wednesday but it's ALL done.  I'm not sure I'll make to the 20, I've heard that the class I'm registered for this fall is really tough.  But, I'm more than halfway finished with this goal which is HUGE.  P.S. I got As!

2nd:  I am completely moved in, though not entirely unpacked and organized.  Things are moving slowly in the right direction.

3rd:  Another new restaurant!  We went to Iron Horse in Westwood, NJ on Wednesday with a friend of Officer BF's from the army.  It was a good time and the food was good.  We had sandwiches (yummy Reuben!) and the boys split wings.

4th:  I made it to the gym 3 times and went running this week!  I went to spinning twice and cardio kick-boxing.  The kick-boxing is fun and a great full body workout, I think.  I am back on track and have officially lost all the weight I gained on vacation and then some.  Yup, that's right, I'm officially down 10lbs.  That's the halfway point!!!

We're leaving in a bit to go upstate to spend some time with bf's family.  His nephew is getting bigger by the day so I'm looking forward to some baby time while he's still a baby.  There's a pool at his mom's house so I going to work on my tan as much as the upstate sun will allow.  My running stuff is also packed and ready to go....can't lose momentum on the workout streak!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment