Monday, January 24, 2011

Back in the saddle

Okay, so it's time to really start writing again.  Only 1 problem, I don't feel like I know where to go with this anymore.  Any suggestions??

In lieu of something great to blog about, I'll just tell you about life.  We have had 2 snow days in the last 2 weeks of school and I still have NO interest in going to work.  One of my 2 concerts has been snowed out twice and rescheduled for Feb. 17th!!  Ridiculous if you ask me...which no one really did.  I'm frustrated about it and there really is nothing I can do.  I'm trying to keep the kids motivated when I'm completely uninterested myself which makes every morning that much less motivating.

I am continuing to go to the gym.  I did well last week, with a 1.2% loss.  I'm just about done working with the nutritionist, I don't think that the same meal plan for 12 weeks is what I want my life to be.  It's a great basis for most days and has helped me in eating breakfast and lunch every day as well as portion awareness/control but not realistic for me.  I like to cook and try new things way too much!

I love my new Kindle...I hate wanting to buy books all the time.  I'm trying to read the free ones and use that resource but am finding that most of them are "inspirational" which can get old quickly.  I don't mind an occasional reference but the last one was a bit much for me.

Okay...so I would love recommendations for blog topics, new recipes for healthy eating and cheap/free books that are Kindle compatible.

No comments:

Post a Comment