Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011 Goals

Ok...here goes.  Goals for 2011:

1.  Continue working with my trainer and lose 16 pounds.
2.  When I have lost this weight, give the "fat clothes" away so I have no excuse to grow back into them!
3.  Finish the application process and coursework for my administrative certificate.  Start the internship in the fall even though it scares me.
4.  Make it to MA+60 by August
5.  Try another 10 new recipes this year...aim to make them healthy!
6.  Get back into running and run a half marathon this fall.
7.  Paint 2 rooms in the condo and pick out window treatments I like.

Something like this for the living room windows???


There may be a few more coming, but I think 7 is a good start on this year.  I have the feeling there will be some changes on the horizon as well so I'm going to leave some room to add to my list as the year continues.  2011, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment