Friday, March 26, 2010

Restaurant and Grad Class #2

Well, restaurant #2 was Joe & Joe's in Pearl River. Big portions of food, mostly Italian style, and it was yummy! The BF and I enjoyed it but think we still prefer the food at another Italian place up the road.

I had a great time this past Sunday at the Pearl River parade, my friends are great! I can't say I watched a lot of the parade but the social aspect of the day was fantastic. Plenty of Guinness and sunshine. Diet...what diet?

Tonight Officer BF and I will be heading upstate with the possibility of a 3rd new restaurant. (Yay!) There will definitely be relaxation time, which I desperately need. It was tech week here for our middle school show so I'm tired. Staying at school until 8 is wearing on me but it's almost spring break!

Plans for this upcoming week off...running, gym time, catching up on DVRs, healthy cooking and rest. There's the possibility of a trip to Cake Boss in Hoboken and hopefully some time with the girls also. Oh, and that all gets ended with 2 days of graduate class #2...woo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment